Toddler Logic:

Welcome to my world...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mommy's work out

Throwing the workout mat at each other.
Laying in my "tunnel".
Tuck jumps with Leif. (good picture, Owen!)
This post is in honor of all of the parents out there who work out in their home with their children around.
I do my best to get the kids excited about jumping and working out with me, which sometimes works. Other times, Owen stands next to me sobbing asking for me to hold him, which he suddenly needs as soon as I start my work out. Or, they climb on my back while I'm doing push-ups (something Daddy can do, which I can not!) or lay in my "tunnel" while I do sit-ups.
It's a work out just to try to work out, which works, I suppose. Keep at it mommies! (and daddies!)
Owen hugging me while I do sit-ups and Leif in my "tunnel".

No comments:

Post a Comment